Administrative Assistant, Berlin:
For our office in Berlin, we are looking for a new team member to fill the position of Administrative Assistant. You will support the back-office team in the functions of contracting and paperwork as well as office administration.
We Are E / Find A Way
In this role you will be part of an internationally operating agency responsible for bookings from Satori, Be Svendsen, Behrouz, Britta Arnold, Oceanvs Orientalis and Unders among others. We are based in Amsterdam and Berlin and aspire to offer our artists a fully all-round and internationally oriented career development. In addition to the Agency, there is also a Management branch that provides project-based support for specialized career support components.
- Contract administration: Managing all aspects of the contracting process including issue, review and editing of artist contracts.
- Invoice administration: Calculation, issue and administration of invoices to buyers, promoters and/or venues.
- Directly communication with buyers, promoters and/or venues regarding contract amendments.
- Monitoring the status of and communicating paperwork updates to the team.
- Facilitating and tracking payments with clients.
- Review of all incoming client payments for accuracy.
- Entering and/or updating data internal records and databases.
- Preparation of monthly Artist Statements.
- Proactively monitoring of all payments and flagging missing payments, delays and issues to the team, agents/assistants and/or clients.
- General support with administrative questions from accountant.
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties as required in a growing office with changing demands.
- Ideally residing in Berlin, available for 24 hours divided in, at least 4 days a week.
- Previous experience within similar role and knowledge of the ABOSS booking software would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (and preferably also German).
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail are essential as well as proficient Excel skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you are able to work independently as well as in a team whilst showing flexibility and adaptability.
- You naturally have the ability to display initiative, confidence and professionalism in all dealings and are able to handle confidential information with total discretion.
- Affinity or experience with the music and lifestyle industry.
How to Apply:
We are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender (identity or expression) and age.
We are seeking to fill this position as soon as possible in 2022.
Please send your resume, a note about yourself, and why the vacancy caught your eye to apply before 17th January 2022.
Please email: email@example.com